Artificial grass is a smart surfacing solution for dogs that offers many benefits over natural grass and other surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, gravel, brick, or stone. Selecting a turf product that’s designed specifically for dogs, like K9Grass® synthetic turf, will offer you and your dogs so many advantages over standard turf.
- Standard synthetic grass products are not designed to stand up to the challenges specific to dogs, which often leads to unwanted urine odors and unclean, unsafe conditions.
- Green grass looks great and is a natural fit for dog play and elimination areas.
- The challenges of natural grass are eliminated (e.g., mowing, reseeding, resodding, fertilizing, etc.).
- Dogs stay significantly cleaner, as there is no contact with dirt and mud, reducing the need for bathing.
- Indoor areas stay cleaner, as dogs are not tracking dirt, grass, and debris inside.
- Dogs’ joints enjoy the benefits of a soft, natural-feeling surface (especially nice for older or rehabilitating dogs).
- Maintenance and related expenses are typically reduced.
- Specific maintenance programs keep grass cleaner and safer for dogs than natural grass.
- Insects are often reduced, including ticks and fleas, as there is nothing in the area of interest for bugs.
- For commercial facilities, happier pets and satisfied owners lead to increased satisfaction, retention, acquisition, and profitability.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, we’d be happy to answer it for you! Contact the K9Grass team today for more information or to schedule a free consultation.